If they have pics, often the auction photo of the doorframe sticker is included.
That's how I found the donors of the fender and hood on my Green-Black metallic
(Black Opal) ML350. I still can't believe I found two W163s that color in SE
Michigan. Both were listed as blue, but I looked at dozens of blue MLs to find
those two.
Mitch.