> On October 11, 2019 at 3:35 PM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>
> That sounds horrible. I wonder if one can do anything about it.

The sound of the burners is pretty horrible, would spoil the tranquility of the
ride if I were on the balloon. A dozen bolting Angus is no big deal as long as
they keep their wits about them and don't hit the fence. Ours generally
respected the fence. They'd run away from a balloon, even hide in the barn, but
it wasn't a fence crashing panic. Fortunately never had one of those. Just a
couple times they discovered the fence charger was down, broke the fence wires,
and wandered off where the grass wasn't chewed off at ground level.

Mitch.