How does youtubeTV get there?  I had assumed it ran on your interwebz.

I gave up on live TV due to poor quality digital signal and cost of service for
cable shows.  I had intended to swap to the DSL folks back many years ago and
took the crimecast box back to their store.  The fellow behind the desk was
bending over backward to get me to stay.  I was talked into a phone/interweb
bundle because that was less expensive than interweb alone.  The next time
service went bad and they tried to hike the fees, the box and I returned to the
store.  Got another deal that dropped the bill back to the same price of two
years prior.  I kept that up for 8 years until I began packing the house to
head out of SEA.  Now I exist on the pitiful hotspot on the cell phone if I
need interwebz at the house in town.

AKC has crap internet.  SWMBA is using DSL from the dark ages.  Speeds of
2.3mbps.  Just barely enough to stream netflix and download email.

clay