I know somebody who had a 1000 mile tank on his normal commute, driving slowly
and carefully.
15.7 gallon tank that he kept restarting the pump until he had a bit over 18
gallons of diesel in the tank and filler neck. Got to the gas station at 998
miles, kept going a bit and drove back so he could say he did 1000. Took 17.8
to neck fill it again.
Mitch.