Those movies were like the bad driver’s ed movies with the gory post crash
scenes. I had to take some of those classes at LLL as well when I was doing
work there. It was easier to certify as a contractor going to their classes
than doing it with a third party.

Semi-infinite?

The common term for utility power in my former line of work was “infinite bus”.

-D