I am thinking about replacing my current 10 year old 73” DLP with a new TV. It
seems like it sort of flickers from brighter to darker at times. Not all the
time but most of the time. Sometimes it is barely noticeable. The picture was
getting darker and I noticed this before. Bulb was original so I replaced it
last week. It seemed to brighten the picture overall but it still does the
bright/darker flicker. Seems like it might be more notifsble now with the new
bulb.  I am looking at 75” ones in the $699-$999 or so range. I’m sure those
are the lower end models but it would be a huge improvement over what I
currently have I am sure.

Sent from my iPhone