Whatever it is mine was around $700-$800, so I guess it was a QLED and not the
better OLED.

A lot of the newer TVs have apps built in to use services like Netflix, but
again, the apps that were on my LG sucked and were very kludgy to use. I’m
pretty sure you’re locked into their environment, so you can’t download other
apps unless they’re done by the manufacturer.

-D