I can't see the sun. Which way is south, and which wall is leaning?  Left end; Right end; Outer wall?

Where do you have the comealong run?

I had a similar porch in Ames, made of redwood 4x4s set on a slab on grade.  THe redwood was rotting.   I tore it down, and put an addition on.   (not a cheap or quick solution, but a great improvement.)

From What I can understand so far, I think your proposed fixes are good choices for the assumption that nothing can obstruct the screen windows

One other thought, assuming it is the outer end that has gone south: 2x10 blocking between the center of the joists, and along the end, and extra blocking where the side posts are.

If you can modify the assumption somewhat:  something like a 5/32 dia cable diagonal with sufficient attachment.   If you can straighten it with a comealong, there is not a lot of force needed to correct it and hold things in place.