yes.   30v and 150 amp or 200 amp should do it.   About $20 on fleabay if you can wait a month for it to get here from china.  Probably for $30 or 40 I can get one quicker.

I want to dig out the original before I decide what to do.   it has 6 diodes in place of the ordinary 4.  There is a good auto electric here that may have the originals.