I was going to send this but got interrupted.  Probably a good thing,
looks like your diodes are not high voltage with a big power drop.
Maybe useful later.

Do you know how to test high voltage diodes?  I found a good test for
the big diode in a microwave, using a car battery and a resistor in
series with the diode. Measure the voltage drop on the diode, should
be 6 volts with the diode allowing current (proper orientation) and
then full battery voltage when you reverse the orientation.  12v
should be more than enough to flow current, a typical DMM using a 9v
battery is usually not enough voltage to test a big HV diode.

Here is the link, lots of other useful / fun reading too.

http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/micfaq.htm#mictsthvd