Meanwhile.... I had to shovel the sunshine off the driveway twice already
this morning.. it was starting to drift up so high I couldn't get the
convertible  out for a drive.
Daytime high here is a freezing 82 F predicted.. overnight low in mid 60's
F...... Another hard freezing winter in Arizona....

I watched the snow and ice on TV.... close as I want to get to it... those
of you that like it.... enjoy... and keep safe.