> On November 22, 2019 at 10:36 AM archer75--- via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> You're probably right about "outlier". I only layed on the shop floor for 24
> hours, though.

Friend of mine was in the laundry room when he heard somebody pounding on the
door.
He hurriedly turned to answer it, slipped and fell, breaking both bones in his
left shin.
He screamed for help (15-20' from the door they were knocking on) but he heard
them get in their car and leave. Nobody he knows ever admitted to visiting him
that day.

It would have been way more than 24 hours before anybody found him, so he
dragged himself out to the car and drove to the hospital. That's where owning a
Corolla with a slushbox beats owning a F250 with a stick.