9,000 lb hoist, about $2,600 plus installation charges [if you shop hard].
Pretty young assistant.... Priceless, because once the divorce lawyers get
done, you can't afford the lift, or the car to use on it... [so I've heard]

"I used to be rich, but I spent most of it on Fast cars, Old whiskey, and
Young women, the rest I just wasted."