Now, I was not suggesting anything untoward . . .
I thought Gerry might have some cute granddaughters or great granddaughters etc. I have a couple of cute granddaughters. One lives nearby but is not quite 3 yet. The other lives a long way from me so I likely will not get to train her to find right wrench.

Randy