> On November 24, 2019 at 1:30 PM Curt Raymond via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> I remember those from when I was a kid. Our neighbors had one with two dials,
> best control system for a microwave I've ever seen. I'd have one if they made
> a small model.Small microwaves today are all junk. They're cheap but don't
> work well and don't last...

My little pushbutton Samsung Carousel II has given me zero trouble.
As best as I can recall it's the only one I've used that went more than ten
years with every display segment still working.
Bought it on sale in the Fall of 1992 for $60. Boxed it up from fall 1993 to
spring 2012, been in constant use for since then. I wish I could trust a new
$60 microwave to match that performance.