Yes when i got my first Shingrix shot  last year the pharmacist said I
would be sore. An under statement. It hurt like hell when she gave it and
for days after. I really didn't have flu symptoms just sore arm for days.
But my wife has had shingles  so i know how awful they can be

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI