> > On December 9, 2019 at 5:25 AM Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > Based on what I hear from a buddy who is connected with Stetson Law, a
> > local third tier law school, a large percentage of their graduates come out
> > of school without jobs and have tough times finding one or end up being
> > under-employed for their level of education.

> Around here, the ones who don't give up when they bomb the LSAT go to Cooley
> Law School.
> If they can't make it in the real world, they hire on with the Persecuting
> Attorney's office, make some friends, and get themselves appointed to the
> bench when one of their buddies retire mid-term to avoid the whole messy
> election process. No matter how useless they are, nobody will pay enough
> attention to see the need to vote them out of office once they're in.
> Mitch.
According to University of Florida's official 2019 ABA-required disclosures:
80.6% of the Class of 2018 obtained full-time, long-term JD-required
bar-passage required employment nine months after graduation. In addition, 7.5%
obtained full-time, long-term employment where a J.D. is an advantage; 3.75%
enrolled in graduate degree programs (predominantly in UF’s LL.M. program,
which is ranked third in the country by U.S. News & World Report); and 0.9% had
their employment start date deferred or were unknown or not seeking
employment.[19] University of Florida's Law School Transparency
under-employment score is 10.9%, indicating the percentage of the Class of 2018
unemployed, pursuing an additional degree (a large number of UF Law graduates
pursue LL.M. degrees), or working in a non-professional, short-term, or
part-time job nine months after

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredric_G._Levin_College_of_Law