yes, but no good way to get at the rear subframe mount.   NO way to beat it in the right direction.  with the lfh, I am trying to twist the alum part of the mount clockwise and CCW.   I guess I could do that with the air hammer, but it is pretty puny in comparison to the 2 lb lfh.   It does not appear to be practical to try to cut the center out with the air chisel.

While it soaks, I've been trying to get the links loose on the other side.  That is  not going well either.  Links were replaced probably 15-20 yrs ago I'd guess.  I see some 210 numbers.  Nuts jammed on with an air hammer set o n high.  Shoulders are soft and round off easily. outside of nuts are made rounded off...  Not enough space to get a socket on most.   One seems to be 18mm.  I have no 18mm wrenches.  Not DIN standard.  I have a 18mm socket, but can't get in there with it.  No room.  One of them I can't even get an open end wrench on.  (the tie rod)  Brake backing plate is rust fused to the wheel carrier.  Soaking that, but little hope I can get it loose without ruining it.
Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 20, 2019 at 2:43 PM
Do you have air and an air hammer? You might try seeing if you can vibrate things loose.