Karl,

I have looked on several of the Stealer parts sites, and it appears MB has made a mess of them.   When I click on the link for "Brake" I get a diagram of the steering column, etc.  Under parking brake cable, there is a diagram that shows the "dust shield" but no way to get a part number.  For the front, there is a diagram and part numbers for "dust shield."   Maybe if someone has access to the real epc, they can find a part number for the rear brake backing plates or "dust shield." WDBEB28D1MB364746

Karl Wittnebel <mailto:atypical...@gmail.com>
December 21, 2019 at 12:18 PM
I have 2 new backing plates but I think they are a 210 part number. Let me know what number you need and I will cross check it.