I agree, I have a MotoG7 that I bought only because my MotoX3 was dying. Its a
good phone with a mediocre camera but I got it for under $200 on Prime day.
People get really stupid where phones are concerned, I can't imagine paying
$1000 for a phone...
-Curt

    On Sunday, December 22, 2019, 3:00:06 PM EST, Rick Knoble via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Scott writes:

>Can anyone explain how these high-priced handsets are better than the econo
models I own?

They aren't.
Samsung models come chock full of bloatware, and iPhones tie you into
the Apple infrastructure. Apple may not be a bad choice IF you are already
a Mac head, but they are pricey.

I have a Moto G5+ that is several generations old now, and still quite fast
enough
for anything I need it for.

>Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you and yours