the kids got me a used 4s when the 6s were new.   I still use it.  As apfel continues to downgrade the fones each year by removing ports, I am happy to move further toward the luddite area.   As long as Motorola made flip phones, I was happy, as the sound quality with the blue parrot headset was as good as or better than a land line.   Once Motorola sold the fone biz to the chicoms, I am done with motorola.   Yeah, I know they make all the fones, but they don't own all the companies yet.   They've just stolen all the IP.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 22, 2019 at 4:42 PM
This is why I buy refurbs or used. Just “upgraded to an iPhone 6s. Cost me $130. There is no effing way I’m paying more than a couple hundred bucks for a phone.

-D