I always thought the PO sticker concerning weapons was ambiguous.  It sounded like they were "banned except for lawful purposes". IMO, me having a CCW permits gives me legal rights to carry on USPS grounds, unless I go in to stick up the place, or am I reading that wrong? Granted I'd hate to have to spend $50k in lawyer fees to contest it in court but logically I think I'm correct. I know our wonderful government lacks the use of Logic but it seems I might be right...

I know private citizens can create gun free zones but I didn't know the USPS was a "Target rich environment" (otherwise known as a gun free zone).

LarryT
06 E350