The best part about Kroil is its largely inoffensive smell, unlike PB
Blaster...
Would a gallon of white vinegar allowed to sit for an hour be worth doing? In
lantern land vinegar gets used to clean parts quite often. I upgraded to citric
acid, I can make it stronger and in the long run its cheaper too.
-Curt

    On Monday, December 30, 2019, 1:00:29 PM EST, Dan Penoff via Mercedes