Apple is downward spiraling all together, they're making products to sell more
products rather than "thinking different". They're removal of useful ports that
they pioneered just a couple years before is very telling. I consider removal
of the SD card slot to be a crime against humanity.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, January 7, 2020, 11:12:09 PM EST, Brian Toscano via Mercedes