Basically the current c drive is an exact copy of what is now the f drive. The
f drive was the original drive and when I bought the SSD I just mirrored it
then made SSD primary. The old install is still on the old drive. I just now
started backing up things to the original just in case. These are probably
duplicates though. I also am backing up Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords.

I checked for updates to bios but I seem to have the newest available. I’m
really not wanting to do a complete I then and have to reinstall programs and
such. The alternative is staying on 7 I guess.

Sent from my iPhone