I have an "aps" folder on my NAS where I store copies of all install files,
installation keys, and associated emails.  When I get a new computer this makes
it relatively easy to re-install the applications I want on the new box.  Same
goes with restoring to a fresh OS install.

My personnel data (documents, desktop, email, etc.) get backed up on NAS and
encrypted cloud daily so those are no problem.

I also back up full hard disk images weekly but they are not useful when
migrating to different hardware or OS.