Have you tried disconnecting that extra drive during the update? Maybe the
updated gets dumb and tries to update the wrong install.

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:58 PM, Kaleb Striplin via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Basically the current c drive is an
exact copy of what is now the f drive. The f drive was the original drive and
when I bought the SSD I just mirrored it then made SSD primary. The old install
is still on the old drive. I just now started backing up things to the original
just in case. These are probably duplicates though. I also am backing up
Firefox bookmarks and saved passwords.

I checked for updates to bios but I seem to have the newest available. I’m
really not wanting to do a complete I then and have to reinstall programs and
such. The alternative is staying on 7 I guess.

Sent from my iPhone