Actually that’s an interesting crackpot idea. The wheelbases Of the two
chassises (126 coupé and 163) are within an inch and body widths and tracks are
also very close so those aspects would be close fits.

I wonder if the 560 engine would mate up to the AWD drive train or just leave
the stock ML engine in it. I guess a newer engine like a 500 or 55 M113 would
have moah powah than the older 560 M117 but it would be run by nannies

--FT
Sent from iPhone