I was going to take the mityvac over and do that

--FT

On 1/13/20 2:03 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Didn'cha just post a ML55?

Better finish the coupe first though.  you should be able to just open the bleeders and gravity bleed them again.   RR, LR then RF, LF.

Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 13, 2020 at 12:35 PM
Actually that’s an interesting crackpot idea. The wheelbases Of the two chassises (126 coupé and 163) are within an inch and body widths and tracks are also very close so those aspects would be close fits.

I wonder if the 560 engine would mate up to the AWD drive train or just leave the stock ML engine in it. I guess a newer engine like a 500 or 55 M113 would have moah powah than the older 560 M117 but it would be run by nannies

--FT

--FT