*Nods* we give a drivers license to pretty much anybody who wants one. When I
was in Germany in the '90s the German kids my age were spending months in
drivers training at a cost of thousands of (1990s) marks.I went to driver's ed
which wasn't required and took, I think, 2 weeks of like 2 hours a day plus
maybe 4-5 hours in the car.
-Curt

    On Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 11:28:49 AM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes