yes, even illegal alien morons from other countries that can't understand the signs or the language, and who have no experience other than walking. (or riding in someone's vehicle.)

Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 14, 2020 at 10:31 AM
*Nods* we give a drivers license to pretty much anybody who wants one. When I was in Germany in the '90s the German kids my age were spending months in drivers training at a cost of thousands of (1990s) marks.I went to driver's ed which wasn't required and took, I think, 2 weeks of like 2 hours a day plus maybe 4-5 hours in the car.
-Curt