On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:25:47 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Does MI still have truck speed limits? When we were there (gosh is it
> almost 6 years ago already?) trucks were limited to 10 or 15mph slower
> than cars which made trucks rolling roadblocks that some people seemed
> to see as a challenge to dart around. Seemed like that was extra
> dangerous for no reason.

Different speed limits for trucks is something the Owner Operator
Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA) has been fighting for years.
It seems some "safety" organizations think heavy trucks going fast
is dangerous and try to convince lawmakers to have different speed
limits.

Craig