Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
Now $25 for 2-5qt jugs. Apparently it is good stuff.

The ARFCOM oil guy (one of the owners of Lyden Oil) says it's typical 'full synthetic' (comparable to Mobil One et al). He'll sell me Kendall GT-1 MAX for $35/12 qt case, which is 10% over distributor cost.
Which makes Costco pricing pretty much wholesale for DEXOS 1 certified oil.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Paging-foxtrot08-Kirkland-brand-synthetic-oil/5-2283869/

Group III (and especially Group III+) is getting pretty good, at least for short term (under 10kmi) use, and you can get it for under $10 a gallon in tanker quantities.

Group IV is more durable but expensive. My friend pricing at Lyden is $101/12qt case of Redline, my preferred customer pricing at Amsoil is $112 with free shipping for Signature Series 5W30. Considering the fact that Amsoil has to UPS it to me, I figure those prices are equivalent. If anybody wants Amsoil before my membership expires at month end, let me know and I'll see if it can be shipped to you at my membership price.