Well i am a hard core believer in MI after 18 years of using it in OM 616,
617, 602 &  m272 engines. In the  days when Larry was doing oil testing the
results were amazing- even  @ 12k miles. Also how clean the engine was when
we did a head gasket job on tje  infamous new england 79 240D. My dad used
to say that good oil was cheap insurance so no other brand for me. YMMV

Dwight Giles Jr.
Wickford RI