The Classic Mercedes era ended and was replaced with the "Vanilla Era
Mercedes".... the slide to Full Vanilla took about 4 model years, during
which, electronic nannies prevailed to the point replacement parts are not
supported for the average wallet, or for any wallet..
Personal outlook for the "Vanilla Era Mercedes" is that resale wil