  Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:48:13 -0400
From: "Smith, Todd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Diesel Pickups
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Kaleb,

It was my understanding that the Frito-Lay delivery vans were having
serious issues with the SB Chevy that was in them and that a Cummins
sales agent got wind of this and proposed a drop-in replacement.  While 4BT
engines are available, the engines with the SB Chevy bolt-pattern are
highly prized.  The engine that is in the truck that I am looking at
came from a forklift so I am a little bit concerned about high-mileage but
if it checks out when I see it then I think I will be okay.

Todd Smith  '85 300CD 248K

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow
climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day