I just had an insight.  Rare event

The folks in Iceland use geothermal power and steam to heat their homes and
cities.  With global climate change, this super freezing rig would be a great
way to pipe conditioned air into homes and business’ and better regulate
temperatures in grow houses so the veggies and all are not baked.  Imagine
greenhouses sited next to wind farms with solar panels on the roof and a
ginormous freezer under ground

clay