Good thinking!  Send your proposal to all the remaining candidates to see which ones bite!  You can bet none of 'em has a clue about thermodynamics, so they are likely to go for it wholeheartedly! Some of the "pencil dust"  (quote from bahama tom) could blow our way to save more old MBs.
Clay via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 26, 2020 at 9:15 PM
But Jim, we could construct an almost perpetual energy machine. The excess heat from refrigeration gets dumped into a molten salt well, which powers transmission or something. Maybe it just pre-heats the solar tower stuff.

There has got to be a way to make this all work. The Green New Rip off depends upon this magical thinking

clay