But Jim, we could construct an almost perpetual energy machine.  The excess
heat from refrigeration gets dumped into a molten salt well, which powers
transmission or something.  Maybe it just pre-heats the solar tower stuff.

There has got to be a way to make this all work.  The Green New Rip off depends
upon this magical thinking

clay