Mythbusters proved that getting actual gasoline to light is surprisingly
difficult. The fumes on the other hand...

-Curt

    On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 11:53:03 PM EDT, OK Don via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 I forgot - you can fill a can with gasoline and drop a match in and it'll
go out - Dad proved that point once. Liquid fuels need to vaporize to burn.

--
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

for themselves."