As far as I can tell it's a fairly mild illness. The people who die were
waiting for something like the flu to get them. Young people don't seem to be
effected at all.
At this point I'm bored with all the yapping from those that know nothing but
want to buy toilet paper anyway...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 9:07 PM, archer75--- via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 19:42:40 -0500
Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> With all of these places closing down, our company is suspending a lot of
> business travel and our scheduled company meeting at the end of the month has
> been postponed is this actually real or people blowing things out or
> proportion?
>
> Sent from my iPhone
I've been trolling most of the day trying to figure out just how serious this
thing is.
Bloomberg, which is usually pretty accurate, says the stock market is the
lowest since the 1987 bust, and that the chances of a recession are 80 percent.
Probably 90-95% of large gatherings nationwide have been closed down. Air
travel from Europe (the EU) has been suspended. I could write several pages
about the public and private businesses and gatherings that have been closed to
the public.
Some of this is obviously panic and hype, but IMO most of it is valid. I would
love for someone to tell me I'm wrong.
Gerry