I was down at the house of mouse August of 2004.  Just in time for Charlie to
come over from Tampa and STOMP on Orlando overnight.    I really enjoyed the
storm.  Sat out on the condo balcony sucking down beers watching the palm trees
dance with the power gone.  Next morning SWMBA was taking us all to see the
mouse.  Forget which park, but by the time we got there around 1000 hrs, the
damn place was open and they were sweeping up debris and uprighting trees and
things.  The rest of the town resembled Puerto Rico or Bahamas for the next
week.  Lower attendance figures at the parks, so we must have hit at least
three attractions within three days.

Now the LGBTQRSTWXYZ parades will have to be called off that were on the
schedules

clay