In response to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, Okiebenz would like to review with you our new policies and procedures for dealing with this epidemic.  Please be sure you wash your hands and least once a week, and scrub your rear end and least once a month.  When sending your messages to the list, please be sure you are wearing rubber gloves before manipulating the keyboard in order to avoid infecting others.  We appreciate your cooperation during this trying time.