I've basically stopped listening to any "I heard" because its probably all
rubbish.Mild symptoms don't result in lung damage, that doesn't pass the sniff
test. If there was lung damage, especially if it was permanent, the symptoms
wouldn't be mild.
-Curt

    On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 2:41:35 AM EDT, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes