Assuming a person has a normal immune system, a person should be immune for a
period of months. This supposition is based on the nature of somewhat similar
virus diseases.
A university prof virologist, says the difficulty of making assumptions about
this virus is that it has the characteristics of 3 different viruses. Given
more time, more will be known, and treatment will hopefully be more effective.