On Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:35:02 -0500 Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I need to get some shelving out there to organize the rest of it. I
> usually go to Lowe’s and buy those metal shelving units you put
> together. Is it significantly cheaper to buy some 2x4s and plywood and
> build my own? I am really not setup to do much wood working stuff. I do
> have a buzz saw and did have a table saw but can’t find the safely key
> for it so it can’t be turned on.

Grant suggested a while back:
----------------------
----------------------
From: Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] pallet rack: wuz: I’m out of shape
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 22:59:19 -0600

auctions will be cheaper for pallet rack.   if you can find the kind
with a lip for 2x lumber, that is great for boxes and smaller stuff.
You put in 2Xs, the top  of them is level with the top of the pallet
rack rail.  You can still stack pallets on them.

The guys that resell used pallet rack get big bucks.   Way better to buy
it direct for the owner, and better yet at auction.