I guess I am going to have to go down and look in person.  I looked at the Lowes and HD websites and I do not see anything like I bought in the past.  I had bought 4-5 units in the past but its been a couple of years.  They used to have these units that were pretty decent priced and good sized.  I am not seeing anything in the price range I am thinking I paid before.  They used to have what I believe was called gorilla shelves (brand) or something like that but I do not see them anymore.