Looks like Sam's might be the place to go.

On 3/29/2020 7:35 PM, Kevin Kraly via Mercedes wrote:
I have a couple of different kinds of shelving for my RC cars and supplies. I
started out with the 24”x36”x72 plastic kind with four poles that fit into the
shelf below and support the shelves above. The type that I prefer are the metal
ones that can be put on feet or on wheels. The shelves fit onto metal posts on
each corner with plastic sleeves that allow for 1” height adjustments. I used
the wheels to roll them around if needed. They are 60”x24”x77”H (72”h with feet
installed. This one works well with my 1/5 scale trucks that are 20” to 26”
wide. The weight capacity for the rolling configuration is 1/4 that for
stationary installation, but well within what I need. 40lb average for each
truck plus a few random things on the top shelf at around 200lbs is well under
the 800lbs total weight capacity on wheels or the 4000lbs weight capacity when
stationary.  One person can assemble them, but the top two can be a bit
difficult.
Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
2019 Sprinter 650 miles, Low Mileage Lutgard AKA Der DoodleWagen
1982 240D, High MIleage Hildegard most likely hibernating to wait out Covid-19

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2020, at 4:35 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes