Yeah, that was my point.

I’ve seen the results of wild turkey as a food source, and I wasn’t impressed.
I would just as well get a fresh one from my butcher and let the wild ones run
wild. They’re pretty cool to see in the woods.

Kind of like grouse. Cool to watch, never understood the motivation behind
shooting/eating them.

-D