That’s pretty cool.

I do miss all the wildlife we had in our neighborhood when we lived in WI.
Deer, foxes, skunks, turkeys, badgers, etc. The first house we owned up there
backed onto a nature preserve, and all sorts of stuff would wander into the
back yard on a regular basis.

One year the inlaws were up for Thanksgiving. I hear all sorts of commotion
while I'm getting dressed in our bedroom. I run out to see what’s going on and
my father in law is yelling at the mother in law to go and get my shotgun.

There were two wild turkeys that had walked into the back yard from the
trailhead that ended at our property line. You could have walked out on our
deck and been about 20 feet from them.

-D